Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Beginning of After By Jennifer Castle


The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
 
by 
2991292
's review 
May 22, 12  ·  edit

5 of 5 stars false
bookshelves: inspirationalromantic-suspenseyoung-adult
Read from May 17 to 22, 2012

This story is filled with everything that I love to read about! Suspense, Loss, Love, Secrets, and Life Altering... Next door neighbors, since they were both born, Laurel and David, has a world and life changing event that send them into a whirl-wind of changes. She loses her parents and brother, while he loses his mother to a fatal car accident that leaves David's father sitting, unresponsive in a hospital. They both take their lives on paths, trying to piece together their lives after their tragedy.

This is a true-like and heartfelt story for anyone who has a heart and enjoys reading emotional novels. This was a great book that had me in tears and saying silent prayers of being thankful that I could relate to this type of emotions that people go threw after the loss of a loved one, but am happy that I still have others that mean a lot to me that I love and still have in my life. I love being able to discover new ways on dealing with the loss of loved ones in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment