Monday, July 9, 2012

The Lovely Bones By Alice Sebold


The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
 
by 
2991292
's review 
Apr 14, 12  ·  edit

5 of 5 stars false
bookshelves: fictionthriller-suspenseinspirational
Read in October, 2002

I found this book very hard to put down once I started reading it. I was able to make a connection with the emotional vortex, that the main family in this book, had to experience. After reading the end to this tragic story, I was unable to stop my sorrowful tears from falling from my eyes like a rushing waterfall, on full force. I felt so bad for the little girl in this story and the fate that befell her and her parents. After reading this book, you will feel an urgent need to check in on your children, no matter what their ages are, and you will also want to hold them tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment